The family business that is All-Star Real Estate is currently accepting new listings. Your property can be big or small; a single family, condo, mobile home, or even vacant land. The best part is we serve most of Upstate, South Carolina. With our combined umpteen years experience, one of the three of us has likely handled a similar listing in the past!
I know it’s a little bit of a scary time, but we still have buyers that are chomping at the bit to find their dream home.
- Buyer demand is outweighing Inventory. We, and likely every other real estate firm in the Upstate, have buyers that are jumping every time a new listing hits the market in hopes of that being “the one.” Sellers, you will benefit from this because buyers are paying good money (many times over asking) to finally secure a new home.
- Low interest rates is helping to drive Buyer demand. With rates at historic lows and many different loan options from which they can choose, buyers are pre-qualified and ready to buy.
- It’s a Win-Win for Sellers. Not only do Sellers have the advantage of a Seller’s market to drive interest (and price!) by multiple buyers, they also have the luxury of taking advantage of the super low rates when they purchase a new home.
WHY ALL-STAR REAL ESTATE?
There are three agents at All-Star Real Estate: Dad, Mom, and Daughter. Steve White (dad) has 43 years of experience, Patti White (mom) has 37 years in the business, and April Osborne (daughter) has 11 years in the business.
- We pull from the experience of each other. With only three of us and our “all in the family” environment, we help each other. If April encounters something with a transaction she has never handled before, odds are high that Steve or Patti have.
- We take advantage of each others’ strengths. Everyone has their strengths and weakness and when you’re not in competition, you can utilize each persons’ strengths to the advantage of your clients. That is a rare find in today’s Real Estate environment
- April has a Master’s Degree in Marketing and about 14 years of marketing experience from the media industry. I am not afraid to try new things that aren’t common place in the Real Estate Marketing world.
So, have we got you to thinking? CLICK HERE to take a quick peek at a page we have set up just for SELLERS. It will give you an idea of what you can expect when you put your house on the market.
Wanna get to know us a little better before making your final decision? READ ABOUT US HERE!
Ready to start discussions about how we can customize a listing plan to fit your needs? CONTACT US NOW!