The family business that is All-Star Real Estate is currently accepting new listings. Your property can be big or small; a single family, condo, mobile home, or even vacant land. The best part is we serve most of Upstate, South Carolina. With our combined umpteen years experience, one of the three of us has likely handled a similar listing in the past!
I know it’s a little bit of a scary time, but we still have buyers that are chomping at the bit to find their dream home.
- It seems that even less inventory is entering the market in the last week than before, providing less competition for your new listing
- Interest rates are at historic lows and despite what appears to be the beginning of an economic slowdown, they have money, are pre-qualified, and ready to buy.
- It’s best to sell your home when the market is on it’s way down. As a seller, you can still take advantage of high prices, but as a buyer, you’ll benefit from negotiating in a slowing economy.
WHY ALL-STAR REAL ESTATE?
There are three agents at All-Star Real Estate: Dad, Mom, and Daughter. Dad has 43 years of experience, Mom has 37 years in the business, and Daughter has 11 years in the business.
- We pull from the experience of each other. With only three of us and our “all in the family” environment, we help each other. If Daughter encounters something with a transaction she has never handled before, odds are high that Dad or Mom have.
- We take advantage of each others’ strengths. Everyone has their strengths and weakness and when you’re not in competition, you can utilize each persons’ strengths to the advantage of your clients. That is a rare find in today’s Real Estate environment
- Daughter has a Master’s Degree in Marketing and about 14 years of marketing experience from the media industry. I am not afraid to try new things that aren’t common place in the Real Estate Marketing world.
So, have we got you to thinking? CLICK HERE to take a quick peek at a page we have set up just for SELLERS. It will give you an idea of what you can expect when you put your house on the market.
Wanna get to know us a little better before making your final decision? READ ABOUT US HERE!
Ready to start discussions about how we can customize a listing plan to fit your needs? CONTACT US NOW!